Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the process of improving the visibility of a web page to search engines, resulting in natural (organic), unpaid improvement in your search results.
We offer the following services to improve your website and web page visibility, traffic and sales:
- Website analytics strategies, reporting and analysis
- SEO audit reports
- Content planning and strategies
- Keyword research and page plan preparation
- SEO optimised content preparation
- Link building strategies and analysis
- Competitor analysis
If you want visitors to find your site within search engine results, we highly recommend that you allocate time to working on Search Engine Optimisation. You may do the work yourself or use our experienced services.
Website Analytics Strategies, Reporting and Analysis
You will receive monthly reports from Google Analytics which include the following:
- Website traffic statistics
- Keywords visitors used to find your site
- Goal setting, measurement and tracking
- Pages visited and those not viewed
- How people found your site, (search, links from other sites, directly by typing in your domain name)
This is all valuable information that allows you to refine your site content and inbuilt marketing strategies.
SEO Audit Reports
These reports include:
- Current search engine performance statistics
- Content optimisation review
- Page title, page description and keyword review
- Image optimisation
Summary and review of links
Content Planning and Strategies
- We research the keywords and phrases relevant to your business and work with you to determine which terms are the optimal to target.
- Carefully planning keywords to build within the content of each page.
- The carefully planned and selected keywords are written into your content to maximise their visabilty to search engines. It is important that this does not affect the quality, readability and purpose of the content.
- Link building strategies are an important part of search engine optimisation. Not all links are created equal. We explain the importance of quality linking strategies and help you prepare a plan to build your links up over time.
Keyword Research and Page Plan Preparation
SEO Optimised Content Preparation
Link building strategies and analysis
We prepare a report containing your competitor's:
- Linking strategies
- Page ranking and page credibility scores
We prepare strategies to leverage this information to improve your search engine results.